Wednesday, November 9, 2016

First Week Down and Trump 2016!!

It’s been a pretty good week here at the mtc.  Right when I walked in, I went straight to my room dropped off my stuff then I was off to class.  It’s been crazy, so much class time but I'm learning so much its crazy!   We teach investigators all the time and they go alright.  The first weekend here wasn’t the greatest.  The day I got here was great and I thought I was gonna love it here but the next 3 days didn’t go that well.  My companion and I don’t have much in common.  He can be so annoying but I’ve been praying a lot and it’s getting better and I'm learning how to not go insane.  If I would have been writing home last weekend it would have been all about my companion and how I was going insane.  I just mess with him now he never lets me get more then like 5 feet away so sometimes I hide from him and he will go running around looking for me.  I get a good laugh from it and that is how you survive the mtc is from humor.  But this week has gone by fast and really smooth so it’s not too bad.  I play volleyball and basketball everyday here and today we went to the temple and then played kickball out on the field.  It was fun!  

I know a lot of kids here, one of my good friends from school is in my zone and rooms close to me so it’s awesome having him here.  A couple nights ago we played bloody knuckles.  It’s a game where you spin the coin and keep it spinning by having everyone flick it and if you mess up and make it fly off the table or stop it from spinning they get to fling the coin at your knuckles and it cuts your knuckles so we all had bloody knuckles and their all scabbed over now.  But we got told to not do that because everyone was asking what happened to our knuckles.  haha It was fun!  We also have a lot of competitions back at the residents it’s always fun.  Its our time to unwind since we sit in class all day.  The food here is pretty good sometimes.  A couple days ago we got chick fil a so that was good!  And every Wednesday we get creamery ice cream.  They also have the cookies and cream milk from the creamery and that stuff is way good!  About the second day here I got a sore throat and it has led to a bad cold!  It’s made it tough here!  But I have been taking medicine and vitamin C packet things!  I’m starting to feel better.  I think.  My district is awesome!  Their all way chill so it makes it nice!  Me and my companion get to teach in priesthood on Sunday so we will see how that goes!  

I hope everyone has a good week!  

Love, Elder Anderson


My companion Elder Blau (pronounced: plow but with a B)
At the Provo temple
My district
Me in my room
MTC friends
Bloody knuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment