Monday, August 7, 2017

Marshall Town

Well I have been transferred to Marshall Town, Iowa! My new Companion is Elder Dotimas, he is from Maryland, originally from the Philippians. He is a Spanish Elder so we do a lot of Spanish lessons where I pretty much just sit there! haha He can speak Tagolick, Spanish, English, and some Martial Ease. Pretty cool! Man I really wish I would have learned a language now! Marshall Town is kinda smaller, still a good size tho.  Lots of Mexicans, cool little town overall! Yes there are still waves of corn just on the outside of town! We live with members in the basement, they are old and don’t do much or go anywhere. But it is a nice house, and we have a nice place, with sleep number beds, there so cool, they move up and down and give massages! haha  We drive a 2015 Subaru Legacy, it’s pretty nice!

Well It was hard leaving east Moline, I really loved that area but I'm excited to be here! I don’t know much about our area yet. We have just been finding and teaching some investigators that they already have. We found a few new investigators that are pretty cool and one of them gave us awesome ceramic dragons! He paints them and just gives them away to people!

In East Moline I had to say goodbye to Demetrice! I was so sad, he is super solid and I hope he can continue to progress. Me and him got along great, but the relationship wasn't the same with my comp that is staying there, and I don’t think the new guy will get along with him as well as we did! I hope he can keep going!  Demetrice also came to Tuesday night ball! So sick!

Well I’m Excited to be here in Marshall Town, I love My New Companion he is super funny! And We had one cool Investigator at church that I haven't really gotten to meet yet. I will let you guys know more next week!
Love you all!
Elder Anderson

Goodbye to Tom Parsons, one of the Recent Converts in East Moline
Goodbye to Elder Baxter, he returned home from his mission last week! He was a stud and I learned a lot from him!

Saying goodbye to the stud Demetrice!

No comments:

Post a Comment