Monday, July 31, 2017

Last Week in East Moline?

Hello Everyone,

Transfers are this week and I most likely will be getting transferred, we find out tomorrow. This week was a good one even tho I got a really bad cold out of nowhere! I don't know why I always get colds. But Hopefully it’s gone soon.

This week we spent more time knocking to save miles, and we did a ton of knocking. We found a few new investigators and had a few guys get really mad at us for coming to their house. Some people have some serious hatred towards us for some reason, and they use colorful language! Haha

The best thing from this week is that we got an awesome new investigator on Saturday and he came to church on Sunday! We knocked on his door and he let us in! He is a black midget and he is awesome! I think he is in his 20s and lives alone, never really gone to a church before but is really willing to learn. He came to church for all 3 hours and stayed for the ward pot luck afterwards! Same with our other investigator Francine, I was so glad to have both of them there! Demetrice is the new guys name and we set a baptism date with him for the 9th of September! Now I wanna stay here in this area, but I don't think I will make it another transfer.

We played a little more ball with some guys on the streets and that was fun, I sure hope a lot of guys show up for ball on Tuesday night! Have a Great week Everyone!

Love, Elder Anderson

John Deere World Headquarters
We saved this racoons life
Me and some corn

No comments:

Post a Comment