Monday, July 3, 2017

Hola Familia!

Hola Familia,
Another week down! It was a good one! I hit my 8 month mark! I have been baptized!! haha Time really flies! This week was great! We have had the Zone Leaders stay at our house all last week and all this week because their car is in the shop. So that has been a blessing because my comp and I don’t get along too great but it’s not to bad!

This week we found 7 new investigators and I was shocked at how cool some of them are! I really hope we can start working with them this week and meeting with them regularly! We have just been knocking on a lot of doors everyday and talking to as many people as possible. A goal that I set for this transfer is to go by 2 members homes a day just to build trust and hopefully get some sweet referrals! It has been going good but no referrals yet. We also never get dinners here, we only had one or two last week and nothing this week. Nobody even signed up to have us over for the 4th, kinda a bummer.

Most everyone in the ward is gone on vacation, probably to Utah where their all from lol. None of the bishopric was there yesterday so the Stake President had to come. Things are good out here tho!
I love you all and happy fourth!

Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment