Monday, November 13, 2017

Rosie Merritt

What a week! To keep things short, we kept things very busy with lessons, finding, and biking.  

MIRACLE We got back in contact with Alexis and David. Apparently they were pretty sick for a while. We had an awesome lesson and brought Bro Espinosa with us! Bro Espinosa is a stud and a Returned Missionary and from Ecuador! He even wants to have Alexis and David over for Dinner at his house with his wife, and show them their wedding video so they will want to get married asap! We’re super excited for that.

MIRACLE Rosie got BAPTIZED!! It all went so well, we got all the talks and everything assigned and it went awesome! The spirit was so strong! Elder York got to Baptize her and I got to Confirm her! Such an awesome experience and opportunity! Rosie loved it!   

MIRACLE Our Investigator Quincy that we just found last week came to the Baptism and Quincy and is on date for Baptism on Dec 2nd! He is so cool!

Also had interviews on Friday, which I love cause I love the Badgers! President was able to give me some advice on how to help the excommunicated members we are working with, Mike and Reggie. They are so awesome! He is a returned missionary and used to be the Elders quorum President, both raised and from Utah. Been away from the church for over 20 years. But they are really close, but he picked up smoking, and it is holding them back. Reggie is his wife and they got married in May. Since he is an RM, he pretty much knows all the answers so that is why I asked President because I was stumped. President told me to teach the Word of Wisdom very spiritually. The thing he needs is the spirit. I will let you know how it goes. They seemed pretty exhausted, Apparently president only got 4 hours of sleep. haha but I am very grateful for the work they do for us! They are awesome!

It has been an awesome week, especially seeing Rosie get Baptized and Confirmed! I have loved being able to teach her. The first Sunday we were here we met her and that week we started teaching her! I bore my Testimony on how thankful I am for the great Ward here and their involvement with the Missionary work. I'm very grateful for Sis Garner wanting us to teach her! All of it has added to and built my Testimony! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!
Love, Elder Anderson

Rosie is on the right in the middle, and Sis Garner is next to her. Love them both so much!
I started a new tradition of Knocking Mansions every Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment