Monday, November 6, 2017

365 Days??

1 Year down already! I can't believe it, it has been such an awesome experience! I LOVE MY MISSION! I have learned so many things out here that I would have never learned back home! I'm so grateful for this great opportunity! And I still get one more year! :)


So this week on Monday it was beggar's night, idk what that means just the night before Halloween I guess. So they grounded the cars at 6 on Pday. We didn't have any appointments or member meals, so they told us to stay in and we were on exchanges, so I got to cut the other 3 Elders hair! Haha They all turned out pretty good! The next day was Halloween! We had Zone exercise and went to Ihop with the Zone! Knocked a little bit, it was funny to be out knocking on Halloween evening, the first thing we would say was Trick or Treat! Haha That was fun! And then Sis Krsek from the ward took us to Olive Garden! YUM!
Wednesday we did a lot of work, went by a lot of people and taught a lot and knocked a lot.


Thursday was my 1 Year mark! We had Zone Exercise and District meeting and a great lesson with Rosie. Then went to a great restaurant to end the night! And burned a shirt! haha


Friday and Saturday was more work. We lost contact with Alexis and David, idk what happened we have called, texted, and gone by but haven't gotten anything. We sure hope all is well with them they are so cool! We also balled on Saturday morning which is always way fun! This weekend was stake conference and it was awesome! Some GREAT talks on retaining Recent converts! And Family History and temple work! Rosie was there and she loved it and she passed her Baptismal Interview! She is getting BAPTIZED this Saturday!


Last night we went to a members and they fed us soooo much fried steak! I think I'm sick but it was good! Also had Waffles this morning with Sis Thornbloom the coolest old lady that still moves like she is 30. We helped her clean her gutters by holding the ladder for her!  haha She is awesome!  

I love you all! The Church is true! Elder Anderson



Elder Anderson

With Cory Rice, my home teacher from back home, at stake conference
One year down

No comments:

Post a Comment