Monday, March 5, 2018

Mason City

They Transferred me to Mason City.

It is a big town and we have a ton of ground to cover! Normally there are a lot of missionaries serving in this area but since our mission is down sizing so we can add the Peoria stake into our mission and all the missionaries that will be joining us from the Chicago West mission when it gets dissolved.

So our hands are full! We met with the Bishop and Ward Mission Leader yesterday and had a awesome meeting. We went over things about the Ward and what we want to be doing. I learned a lot from Bishop, he is super smart! My new Companion is Elder Gardner and he is from Arizona, Sun tan valley. He just got done being trained so he has been out for 4 months. This is the 3rd person in a row I have broken! Crazy!

It was really bittersweet leaving Lenox, it was a really tough area. But the people I got really close to the Steeles and the Ralstons, so it was hard saying good bye! They were like family! But President Ralston said he will take me Turkey Hunting out here when I come back! DJ Steele said we will go deer hunting when I come back too! So that's awesome! Last P day in Lenox we went to the YMCA one last time and I was able to play with some of the guys from the College team. That was fun! I also talked to them about the church afterwards so that was awesome!

Tuesday night we went to the Steeles to say goodbye, and they fed us some really good roast! Then they remembered that DJ promised me his famous Ribs, so they invited us over Wednesday night too so I could have some of his famous RIbs and play games and we had an awesome Gospel Discussion! They are slowly being prepared. But they will get there soon! And boy were those some awesome Ribs!!!

Short on time today! I Love you all!

                                                             Elder, Anderson
Elder Gardner and I
The Ralstons. He was the Branch President in Lenox.
My Man DJ Steele!! Love this guy!
The Austins (the old couple) and the Bloyds! Austin is the young one and he is the one we would ball with at the Y every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment