Monday, May 29, 2017

19!

Thank you everyone for all the Birthday wishes! I had a great Birthday. We went on exchanges and I was able to go with Elder Fox. I served around him in my last area, so we had a great time. I bought a big Ice Cream Dairy Queen Cake, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!  Ahaha Oh man I gained a few pounds from that! It was so good tho! I will send some pictures!

This week we have been working with a lot of people but none of them came to church, we had so many say they would be there. I even talked to one on the phone right before church and they said they would come but never showed. It was sad.
This week we did some service at the food pantry and helped a non member build a retaining wall. We also had Interviews with the Mission President. It’s always great seeing him, he is a great guy! He took us out to lunch after so that was fun!I Also played some more street ball and told them that if I win they have to come to church, I won but none of them came to church.
We had dinner with the Stake President, he is the CEO of Genesis, he has a super nice house. They also gave us a huge Chocolate cake from Costco. It was sooo good. Then we knocked some houses in their neighborhood and it was cool, I love knocking mansions. haha The Mansions and the Ghetto are the best! I’m out of time this week, I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Anderson


I will send pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment