Monday, May 15, 2017

Transfers!

This week was transfers, I am staying and my Companion Elder Obray left to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I got Elder Olsen on Thursday! He is from Saratoga Springs, Utah and has been on his mission for a year! He is pretty awkward and quiet but that's okay, we will work hard together and hopefully see success!


Tuesday we got our transfer doctrine and then went to the Geneseo food pantry. We’re gonna start doing service there. On our way home we picked up a sick mini pool table that was on the side of the road for garbage, it’s also got air hockey, foosball, chess, etc. So we took it home! Its sick! haha Then Elder Obray spent some time saying goodbye to people and started packing.


Wednesday was P day so we went to the John Deere Museum! It was pretty sweet. Just a bunch of sweet tractors! Then we played a lot of ball and what not. Thursday we dropped off Elder Obray and picked up Elder Olsen! Elder Olsen and I hit the streets right off the bat and found some new Investigators. This week is gonna be a lot of knocking. I wanna get a ton of new investigators because all of ours are falling off, so I wanna get a ton of people to work with this transfer and hopefully see some success at the end! We will see how it goes.


It was so nice being able to skype home yesterday!! Always very bitter sweet! haha but I’m grateful for it! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!
Love, Elder Anderson


John Deere Museum
Goodbye Elder Obray
Hello Elder Olsen!


Mothers Day Chat with the Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment