Monday, July 23, 2018

Diamond

Monday: We balled.
Tuesday: We triple blitzed the Perry Elders area. So three companionship were working the area all day. Elder Cionco and I knocked all day and found 5 New people to be taught! All together we found 10!

Wednesday we went to the Raccoon River District meeting. Then I left my wallet on top of the car when we left for lunch. When we got to lunch and I realized I didn't have it. Then we get a call from the mission office asking me if I lost my wallet. I was like wow, what the, how do they know? Because I new I had it at the meeting. But someone found it on the road, and it was fine and they called and we went and picked it up! Blessings!

Then we taught Randee the Plan of Salvation and the Word of Wisdom. When we told her about the word of wisdom she freaked out a little bit. And we haven't seen her since and she didn't make church. We think she is mad because everyone around her does all of those things so she can’t see herself quitting. Also taught Mike the Gospel Of Jesus Christ and that went good. But he didn't make church either.

Thursday: We had exchanges with Raccoon River in our area. Elder Cline and I knocked all day. Then played ball in the evening and Nate, a priest from the Branch brought a member of another faith. He is Pentecostal. We balled on them 2 v 2 and on the last game we challenged them so that if we win Seth the Pentecostal would have to come to our church! We won! So he came to church. He sat by Nate and enjoyed it. Afterwards we had a great lesson with him and Nate on the Restoration. Nate was helping teach and he described the Book of Mormon as a James Bond Novel! HAHAHA Seth took that the wrong way! He started saying, "So there is a bunch of girls and Tuxedos?" LOL that was funny! He says he is a pretty strong Pentecostal but he is only like 18 so we can change that! Oh and Thursday morning we played tennis again!!! And I won this time!!

Friday we finished exchanges and then went to NAUVOO! It was a nice 3 hour drive! We watched the British Pageant! Then stayed the night right next to the Temple with a senior couple! It was amazing! literally like 50 yards from the temple. In the morning we did an endowment session and that was great!

Also earlier in the week while knocking we had this SUPER ANGRY guy come out and he was SO MAD. Never had someone so mad at us. He came out and was SCREAMING in my face telling me to leave and not test him. I wasn't having it and wasn't gonna leave the apartment building unless he told me why. He was a big guy but I was a lot taller. My comp was leaving, then the guy was going back inside, but I was laughing and that ticked him off even more and he came back in my face. My comp thought I was gonna get knocked out. I wasn't scared, I knew he wouldn't touch me. If he did the cops would be on him, AND ME! LOL But my comp left so I did too.

Anyways great week!  Love you all!
Elder Anderson


Prairie Diamonds from Nauvoo
Nauvoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment