Monday, September 11, 2017

3 in 1

3 weeks in one? I’ll try to keep this short!


Well pretty much the last 3 weeks have been very busy and exhausting! But super productive! The work has been great! Last week Jessi Gobble got Baptized! Along with Hardy Kasalou, the Sisters here in Marshalltown taught Hardy and we decided to have both their Baptisms on the same night! And it all went great. Elder Dunn Baptized Jessi and Confirmed her yesterday. It was all awesome! Jessi even bore her testimony and it was super powerful! She already has a strong testimony, her husband was even able to make it to the Confirmation.


Over the last 3 weeks we have had Exchanges, Interviews, Zone Conference, and they were all great. All of those are great learning opportunities that they give us and I appreciate them! I also feel like I get something from each one of those.


We had 3 people at Church Yesterday, that was awesome. One of them was Shawn and it was his first time! He got there like an hour early too! haha and he asked us who he needs to see to get Baptized and he asked if he could do it right now. haha He said he had a change of clothes and everything! He is super cool and said he will be coming back!


Well that’s all I can remember it’s all a big blur when I look back. haha Time flies out here. I have really enjoyed my studies lately, idk what it is but we have ran into a lot of people that want to tear down my testimony lately! Lots of rude people, and people that claim they have picked apart the Book of Mormon for 40 years, and people wanting to bash, and people cussing us out and laughing at us. But it’s all part of my personal conversion.


The Ap's have given us a Calendar called 13 weeks to Consecrated. So everyday we study a few pages out of Preach My Gospel, a Chapter a week. It’s been a big help, I LOVE PREACH MY GOSPEL. It helps with everything! I have learned so much, doing all the activities and reading all the scriptures. It has strengthened my testimony in so many ways! I encourage you all to read Preach My Gospel more and it will help you share the Gospel and Bless your life. God Promises Eternal blessings to those who share his Gospel. He will bless you forever! He promises that and I think that's amazing!


Love you all!

Elder Anderson
Jessi's Baptism
Jessi, Hardy, Elder Dunn
Hardy

Hardy has so much SWAG! Always looks so fresh at church
Recent converts
Our district, the biggest in the mission
Golf in a suit

Waves of corn!
Our place, we play ball outside in the mornings. Big blessing!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment