Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it is already here again! It doesn't feel like it though, we’ve been having good weather for a while now and the sun is still shining! Normally it is grey and cloudy for months out here in winter. But I guess it's not here yet. No snow yet either.

Well I'm getting used to the area. This week we spent most of our time going by members or Former Investigators and then Knocking all around their houses. We were able to pick up 12 new investigators, so we will see where they all go! We are excited for a couple of them. Also did service at the YMCA and a food pantry. That was fun.

Our Zone here is pretty cool but we never see them besides at District meeting. Church was good, we had a lot of people show, so it was a full house! Literally, it was because we had a branch potluck, so that got out all the less active families. ahaha.

We’re still lighting the world by giving plates of cookies to random people haha. Elder Lamborn loves to cook and bake so he makes me good food! He makes cookies and what not and we will take them out and put them on peoples doorsteps and run! haha

That’s about it for this week, at least that's all I can remember! I did finish the book of John and I loved it! I learned a lot from it, definitely helped me grow closer to my Savior. I encourage you all to strive to grow closer to your Savior by lighting the world this week! Spread the light and love of Christ!

#lighttheworld #MerryChristmas

Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment