Monday, April 2, 2018

17 Months Ago...

Well 17 months ago today I left home. Crazy to think! So much has happened since then! Our Mission is finally getting Smartphones! So that is exciting, the Lord's work is pressing forward.

General Conference was awesome! I love the new changes, Russell M Nelson is a Prophet of God! He truly see’s the needs of the Church and God works through him. My favorite talk was probably Russell M Nelson’s. He covered so many great things and told us more of his life! Wow God has truly prepared him for this calling! All the talks had small things that spoke to me! I loved the one on Forgiveness, the Atonement is the Sin eraser! Sometimes we are the ones that need to forgive ourselves! Also loved how the Prophet talked about receiving our own personal revelation! Which is very important in our lives.

Well we had about 6 Investigators tell us they would be at General Conference but not one made it! Super sad, it's hard to trust these people. We ended up dropping a few of them so this week we get to start over. Our Investigator Chuck, we taught him and we brought up the Word of Wisdom and I asked if I could take some of his Cigarettes to help him stop smoking. But he kept saying no and now we haven't seen him since.

We have an open week to work hard tho and find new people! This work is tough with a tough audience, but everyday is worth it. Every door we knock on is a seed planted. It is hard to see that sometimes but I know it is. General Conference was a real testimony builder. The spirit was so strong with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the announcement of more temples! Gave me chills! I encourage you all to pray and ask God for a stronger testimony and he will guide you!

I love you all! Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment