Monday, September 24, 2018

Jesus Christ

One thing that comes to mind as I think about this past week is the Savior and how I love testifying that He is the center of our message! He is the head of the church! This is the Church of Jesus Christ! We came across a guy this week while knocking and he didn't want to talk because he believed in Jesus Christ. We testified of Christ as quick as we could before he slammed the door.

We also had Mission Leadership Council this week. Everyone that didn't give training's at Zone Conference had to train there. So we didn't have to, but I loved all the training's that were given. They were all out of Preach My Gospel! I learned a lot, and the power went out during it because of a big rainstorm.

Wednesday we had District Leader Council where we get to meet with the District leader and discuss things. Then we had District Council up in Cedar Rapids. Afterwards I got to go interview someone they are teaching! She got baptized last Saturday! I love being able to do Baptism Interviews! It is so cool to see what they have learned so far, to hear their story, and get them pumped up for their baptism day! After that we had to go help move some furniture into a new apartment they are opening this next transfer.

Tuesday night we had dinner with our Ward Mission Leader and he invited his neighbor over and we had a great time! We had an awesome lesson with his neighbor and gave her a Book of Mormon! We excited to see her at church this Sunday.

Transfers are this week! I should be staying with my companion! We are really excited for this next transfer, we have a lot of fun things planned for the zone! This is my last transfer so I am hoping to make it the best!

Love,

Elder Anderson

pics are of both Districts in the Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment