Monday, November 5, 2018

Miracles

This last transfer I have been praying constantly for God to help me accomplish all that I can and need to do here in the mission field! We have done a lot and seen so many miracles!

This last week I got the Opportunity to go on Exchanges with Elder Crookston from Springville! We knocked on doors all day and I loved it! Elder Crookston is an awesome missionary I am glad I got to serve around him! We found about 6 people that day!

Wednesday and Thursday we had District councils for most of the day. Thursday night to Friday I was on exchanges with Elder Shelp from California. We had a great time, we stayed real busy. We made an emergency trip to Cedar Rapids because Ciara the one that was supposed to get baptized last Saturday, she told her parents a couple days before and they didn’t like that at all. Her mom told her to choose the Church or her family. So we went up there right before she left for home to talk to her parents about it. We strived to uplift her. She had been reading the Book of Mormon and praying and crying all night. Satan is working hard on her because he sees the great things she will do for the church! She is the one that referred herself to missionaries after being on a missionaries email list for 2 years. That missionary came home when I was serving where he lived in Indianola. He contacted me and thanked me for helping out with her and he said he had been praying for her for 2 years! Things aren't going to well with her parents so please keep her in your prayers!

We were able to teach the Rodriguez's again and Israel got the Priesthood on Sunday! I love that family and am excited for Audrey to get baptized and Israel to give blessings to all of his kids!

Saturday we did some service with the stake and helped restore a really cool old barn. Then we went to round up people for church and we stopped by my homie Paul, at first he tried telling us he wasn't interested and all that but I wasn't about to hear that so I was really bold with him bore my testimony and by the end he said I’ll be there tomorrow. So on Sunday I was waiting for him and there was about 5 minutes before it started, I called him one last time and got nothing. Then looked out the door one last time and there he was, I about jumped for joy. I was so excited to see him! We had regional Conference so I don’t think it was the best day for him to come but I was glad he was there. Because after he tried telling us he didn’t want to progress. Because I set a baptismal date with him for Dec 29th, but I got him to say he would continue reading the Book of Mormon and praying. He told us to call him in 2 days!

I am so excited to work my hardest this last week! I am going to give it my all! I love being a missionary so much and am so very very grateful for this wonderful experience! There is nothing greater I could have done for my life! I have grown and learned so much! God truly molded my mission perfectly for me. I am so grateful for all that have supported me and uplifted me! 

I love you all and will see you on the other side!

Elder Anderson




No comments:

Post a Comment