Monday, October 29, 2018

One Last Week

This last week we had 2 exchanges, one in Cedar Rapids and one in Des Moines. So we were out of our area a lot.

In Des Moines I went on exchanges with Elder Schoenfeld. He and I came out together so it was a lot of fun to spend the day with him and do some good work.

We had a great lesson with Jim, he is awesome. He is still reading the Book of Mormon. We had a lesson with our ward mission leader there. It was really great but he still is skeptical of the whole thing, even God. I invited him to get on his knees right before bed and pray out loud and ask for a sign. I hope to hear that he had a good experience. He is out of town this week, so I will be able to teach him one last time.

The Rodriguez’s are doing great we had some good dinner with them. They cooked some great burgers, I had 4 they were so good. They were all at Stake Conference Also!

Love you all,

Elder Anderson

Giant Tenderloins

No comments:

Post a Comment