Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year! 2017! 2 Months Down!

Happy New Year Everyone!
We have been crazy busy the last few weeks with a ton of meetings and all the holidays and what not. It's all a big blur now. My comp is a terrible driver and we have almost died like 10 times. We’re gonna get in a crash soon haha.


This week we had some awesome nerf wars in the church, I’ll send some sweet pics that I got. Tuesday we went to Sherri and Jerri’s new house. They live about 25 minutes away now and they bought a good size house, but it is sooo disgusting. A bunch of meth heads were living there before them and it smells like poop.  We tried cleaning it up for awhile but it’s hard because we’re cleaning things that need to be ripped out and thrown away! haha They have a kid who is about 8 or 9 and a new born baby, so it’s not gonna be a good living place for them or anyone. I hope they get it nice in there but I don’t think they will, their kinda crazy.  


Wednesday we had District meeting and we all bore our testimonies because transfers are this week. The spirit was super strong and it was awesome! Then we went and got our Asus Zen Watches, they’re super sick! We then went home and taught my man Terry. He is getting baptized this Saturday. I am super excited for him!  Pray for him because I'm sure Satan is gonna work on him this week.


We went on Exchanges and I went with the District Leader, Elder Crandall. He is from Springville so that’s cool.  He is a good guy but he completely changes when he starts talking to an investigator or on someone’s porch.  He completely changes his voice and it’s really weird, I like to just be myself because I don’t want people thinking that the missionaries aren’t normal. Anyways it was fun and I learned a lot!  


New Years Eve was fun. We couldn’t go knocking so we went to Quincy and played basketball and went to B-Dubs for lunch. Elder Madsen the zone leader had to pay for my meal because I made a one handed, facing the opposite way, left handed shot from the opposite free throw line, my first try!  haha B-Dubs is great! Then we went home and got picked up from a member cause our cars were grounded. We went to their house and played games and watched the testaments and ate a lot of food.  


That night I finished preparing my talk, they forgot to ask for speakers so it was gonna be me and the second counselor. I was told to prepare about 25 minutes. I’ve only talked twice in my life and the longest was maybe 15 minutes, but I was feeling confident. Then we went to church and right when we walked in they said I wouldn’t be speaking because we were getting a new Branch Presidency. It was a super scattered sacrament meeting. But the Branch President got tired and needed to be done I guess, he has only been in for about 2 years.  


Anyways it was a good week! Today Isn't P day for us because of transfers, P day is on Wednesday but they said to still email today, so that means we get more time on P day. Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Elder Anderson


My District
Nerf wars!
My Zone
Merry Christmas!
Cool farm picture

No comments:

Post a Comment