Monday, March 13, 2017

Cops, Tornados, and Muscle Milk

Pretty great week this week! So last Monday I went to GNC to buy some protein powder, and when we were walking back to the car there was this box sitting in the middle of the parking lot and It says Muscle Milk. I ran up and kicked it just expecting it was empty, but it was clear full of protein shakes! I picked it up and ran to the car! Everyone was wanting one so I had to give a couple away but I still have a ton and now I'm gonna get huge! Haha

We have had a few tornado's, one night we were at Wal-mart and the tornado sirens started going off. You could hear the rain coming down super hard and the wind blowing. Then they came on the intercom and said there's a tornado, everyone get to the back of the store. Most people were running to get out before they got locked in haha. But we went to the back of the store and stayed there for about an hour, and then they let us go. It went right over Hannibal but never touched down! One other night we had a big storm but no tornado's.  

Then the other day we were driving out to a referrals house. I was kinda going fast and I came around a corner and Tiwi (the box in our car that yells at us when we go to fast or drive aggressively) was yelling at me. So I was trying to slow down. Anyways everything happened so fast but the cop pulled me over and came to my window and the first thing he said was " Hey that's a nice watch" hahaha. Then he told me I was going too fast and he gave me a warning. It's up on my fridge now it’s pretty sweet! Lol

We also had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and that went great. We found 4 new Investigators, a couple of them seem solid. We weren't able to meet with Reid and Shelby this week they were too busy but hopefully this week. One day we were out knocking and we knocked on our old first counselor's door haha. We didn't know where he lived and accidentally knocked on his house. He let us in for awhile and gave us $30 for dinner haha. We ate good that night! We knocked a lot this week and found a few people so hopefully we can get a lot of lessons this week.
Love, Elder Anderson

Exchanges

No comments:

Post a Comment