Monday, March 27, 2017

Goodbye Hannibal

Hello everyone!
We had a great week this week! Did a lot of knocking. We got a few New Investigators! The first one was on Tuesday, Troy Porter. He is a media referral we got a week or two ago and we have been trying to meet with him for awhile. We finally met and taught him the Restoration and he loved it. He has some kind of disease in his brain that is incurable. It makes him black out every now and then and he can’t remember a lot. But he is really cool I hope they can keep teaching him! We also got another cool guy his name is Trevor, he has been a potential for a while and we were finally able to teach him, he is younger probably in his 20s, seems cool. He is interested and hopefully will come to church soon. Then when we were knocking there was a couple kids playing basketball, so I went over and started to talk to them. One was an older guy and he said he didn't believe in God but the other one is a 12 year old black kid, his name is Markel he is super cool. We taught him the Restoration and then I beat him in Horse haha!

I am getting transferred to Moline, Illinois! It is in the Davenport, Iowa stake! I’m super Excited, I hear it’s a great place! I leave on Thursday, I have loved my time here in Hannibal and wish I could have stayed one more transfer but the Lord has other plans for me.  

Well it was a great week! I don’t have a ton of time because today is not our P day, it’s on Wednesday this week because of transfers. I hope you all have a great week!

Love, Elder Anderson

Me on a tank
At the Shethi's for lunch after district meeting
Yogurt at the Spoon Wave
A deadhead they found last Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment