Monday, March 6, 2017

4 Months!

Hello everybody, four months down already!
This week was a good one, P day was good, Monday night we had Ethen's Baptism interview and it went great! Tuesday we had Interviews with our President and those went great, and I gave a training on why the LDS church doesn't have crosses. It's mainly because we believe in a living Christ and It says in the Bible "If ye love me Keep my Commandments" not if ye love me have a cross. And to not carry our cross physically but to carry it by living the atonement. But we don't have anything really against it, we pretty much choose not to, and we still respect it.


Wednesday we just stopped by some people and spent some time with them and did a little knocking. Thursday we made programs for the baptism. We also had a short lesson with Terry, Ethen, and his daughter that wants to take the lessons in the summertime when school is out. Friday we went running in the morning and weekly planned. Later we went to Reid and Shelby’s for a great dinner and we had a great discussion with them, it wasn't on anything specific, it was just talking about random things and trying to answer their questions the best we could, I love going over there because I learn so much about so many things and when I can’t answer them I write them down and go study and am able to text them the answers, It’s so cool because we aren't just teaching them they are teaching us and it’s awesome!


Saturday was Ethen’s baptism and it went great. It took three times but we got it done! haha I pretty much had to put the whole thing together and it was kind of stressful I had never done it before and my comp is the senior comp and should know how but he had no idea! That's how this whole transfer has been, I feel like I’m just pulling him and he doesn't really know or care about what’s going on he just goes with the flow. It’s ok though it has been a HUGE learning experience. Yesterday Ethen was confirmed and it went great!
It’s been a great week! We have a great week planned ahead of us!
Love, Elder Anderson



Terry & Ethen
A great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment