Monday, February 27, 2017

Another Week!

Monday: Balled hard at the YMCA. Then worked out at the zone leaders new place and I ran a few miles with a full sauna suit! I've never sweated so much in my life.
Tuesday: A normal Tuesday of doing service at the Food Pantry and having dinner with a member!

Wednesday: We tried by a lot of potentials and didn't get much luck. We then we had a lesson with Ethan and we went over the Baptismal Interview Questions and taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it went well. It's hard to get him to pay attention but it went good and he is getting baptized this Saturday, so we’re super pumped for that! Later on Wednesday night we went knocking and knocked on this old man’s door. He hates Mormons and we got into a somewhat heated discussion but not really. He said tons of false things about our church like he thought we worshipped Joseph Smith and he's mad that we don't have crosses on our churches. I thought I did a good job on explaining everything to him and he just thought I was lying. And then he said " Don’t ever come back!' and " you're not gonna be saved" over and over. I just kept smiling at him and walked away! I honestly love explaining our church to people like that because they just have so much false doctrine. My comp hates it and gets super mad so I have to calm him down haha.

Thursday: We went to Quincy and had Zone Training meeting and it was great! After we went to Buffalo Wild Wings like always! haha I love that place!
Friday: We went on Exchanges with Elder McGiven and Elder Miller, we had a lot of fun with them! That night we went to the Shethi’s for dinner and had some good curry!
Saturday morning we went to the Shethi’s again for breakfast and had our giant omelette. I don’t remember what else we did that day haha.

Sunday was good, it was great to go to church and re fuel on the spirit! Shawn came and after we taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Then we got Invited to go to dinner and a study with a bunch of college kids or newly weds and that was fun. Their all from some christian church. Hopefully we Baptize them all. lol
It’s been a great week, me and Elder Youngstrom are doing great! I hope you all have a great week!​
Love, Elder Anderson

The Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment