Monday, February 20, 2017

Transfers

This week has been awesome! We have been super busy!
Monday wasn't P day but we still emailed. Then on Tuesday we kinda went around and Elder Roskelley was saying goodbye to people because we got our transfer calls and I am staying in Hannibal. Elder Roskelley is going to Iowa City to serve in the YSA ward. He was way pumped! So on Wednesday we went to the Temple and did a session. It was awesome! I love going up to Nauvoo! Thursday we went to Quincy with our Branch mission leader. He dropped me off and Elder Roskelley went to Iowa City for transfers. So we went on exchanges for bit while we waited for our new companions! Then they rolled up around 1 and we all went to B-Dubs for lunch! I'm serving with Elder Youngstrom! He's different and kinda weird and awkward but we are gonna work hard together this transfer and learn a lot! I'm excited!  

We had to stay the night in Quincy because we went back to Hannibal but I forgot the keys to the car, so we went back to Quincy and helped the Zone leaders move to there new apartment. We stayed all day Friday helping them and stayed the night again. We got back to Hannibal early Saturday morning and went straight to the Shethi’s for a big breakfast! That's how we break in the new guys! My first day we went straight to the Shethi’s for Thanksgiving dinner. haha They make great food! Then I showed him all around Hannibal.

We also met with Reid and Shelby again! We had dinner with them and went over the Plan of Salvation. They have so many questions and I think we answered them pretty good, but it's awesome because I learn so much from going over there too!

Yesterday was Stake Conference, we are in the Nauvoo Stake so they had it up in Nauvoo, but they broadcast it to our church. President Badger spoke and Elder Joseph Satoti from the 70! It was great! Our Investigator Shawn was there and we taught him the Plan of Salvation and it was awesome!

It's been an awesome week! I am loving the change and I have already learned so much!! I have been in the lead with pretty much everything lately and I am learning so much from it! My comp is kinda quiet in lessons so I am the main talker. I am learning sooo much and can’t wait to learn so much more this transfer!
Love,
Elder Anderson

New Comp Elder Youngstrom from Idaho Falls, Idaho
Dope Hannibal sign
Mark Twain
The Beautiful Nauvoo Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment