Monday, February 13, 2017

100 Days on the Mission

Pretty good week this week. We had some fun, and had a lot of success. I don't remember much tho so idk how long this will be haha.


We had a great District meeting this week about being Sanctified and Developing your Vision. It was great! We went on a short Exchange with the Zone Leaders and I learned a lot. On Saturday we went knocking on a street a lady told us not to go to because it was to dangerous, but we actually found some awesome people. We were knocking and a guy from across the street came out and asked us if we had had dinner yet, and we said no. So we went to his apartment and him and his wife had just gotten married back in July and they are both in their early 20's. At first I thought it was a joke and he was a Returned Missionary and everything, cause they looked like a young couple at BYU, haha but it wasn't a joke. They're just super cool and they go to a small Christian Church, they both Minored in Bible study at the college here. They had a lot of questions and they might be a hard sell but it will be fun working with them. And he invited us to go play ball at the college so we did. He has a ton of cool friends and some were interested, so we got some potentials from that.


Yesterday I finally gave my talk in church and I think it went pretty well! I spoke on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They asked me to speak for 15 minutes and I think I spoke for exactly 15 minutes haha. I had been praying a lot to have the spirit with me when I speak and I definitely did, it went great.


Things are going good out here, we find out about transfers on Tuesday. My comp totally thinks he is leaving and he most likely will and I will probably stay. I really want to stay too, I'm praying hard that I get a good companion! I hope you all have a great week this week!
Love,
Elder Anderson


Serving at the food pantry with Elder Roskelly

No comments:

Post a Comment