Monday, June 12, 2017

Blur

Hello everyone! These weeks go by so fast that they’re just blurs! Good thing I write in my journal or else I wouldn't remember anything! Nothing to exciting this week, just normal things happening, lots of knocking and lots of lessons.

Tuesday was normal we went out to Geneseo and did service. I forgot the phone so we couldn't stay out there all day so we came back and worked in East Moline.
Wednesday we had a great day we met with Lee, he just graduated high school and is from Taiwan. He is really cool and loves it when we come over. He hasn't come to church yet but we are working on that. We found 3 new investigators that day, some were super cool people. I hope we can meet with them more this week. None of them made it to church though, but hopefully after we meet with them more they will be more comfortable.

Thursday we had exchanges and they were out of our area. I went with Elder Jenkins and he goes home in a week and a half! He’s from Rexburg, Idaho. It was a fun exchange.  
Friday was good and that evening we went back and talked to Ed, the guy that flagged us down on the street last week. We had dinner with him and then we asked him if he had been reading out of the Book of Mormon. He said no, but he did some research. Which means he got into a ton of anti mormon stuff and he showed us some of it. It was just crazy! haha we tried to clear it up the best we could. But we figured that since he is old and very lonely, that’s the only reason he wanted to talk. We might go by again in a few weeks.

Saturday we helped a lady in the ward move and that went good. We were able to meet with some cool people. We knocked on a former Investigators door and he is super cool and gave us ties. Sundays are always great! I love going and refueling my spirit! We have an awesome Sunday school teacher who always teaches great lessons, usually some great doctrine. Sometimes people almost start arguing haha its pretty cool tho. It’s always a great discussion!

Well I hope you all have an awesome week! Things are going great out here! Choose the Right and study the scriptures! God loves you!
Love,
Elder Anderson


P.S: I was on T.V. the other week for the big service project, pretty sweet! That's the second time on my mission, I guess you could say I'm Famous!

Happy Birthday to me! Sweet 19!
My new haircut
The Mississippi River
Driving fun =)
Sites from around town

No comments:

Post a Comment