Monday, January 22, 2018

Transfers

Well I stayed here in the Lenox area and got Elder Williams! He has only been out for 3 months, so he just finished up being trained. He came from Kirksville Missouri and Elder Lamborn went to Kirksville Missouri. I was also called to be a District Leader.

Last Monday the Leon Elders, Elder Crook who is from Salem came here on exchanges! I went with his Companion Elder Alton and we had a good time! Elder Crook and Elder McCabe the only other Elders in the mission that were from Salem went home last week, so I am the only one now! At least that I know.

Thursday I picked up Elder Williams and we went home and got to work. We found 3 New Investigators and one was Ralph Rodrigez, a really nice man who let us in. We had 2 lessons with him last week, one on Thursday when we found him, and another on Saturday! He was supposed to be at church but didn't show. We have a lesson planned with him for tonight so we will find out.

Friday we had District Meeting and that went great, we have a good District. There are four companionships, the Zone Leaders, and the Sister Training Leaders.

The mission is going good, it is a lot of fun. I learn so much everyday! I love studying from the Book of Mormon everyday it strengthens my testimony! I love you all!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment