Monday, June 25, 2018

Corn

The corn is growing SO fast out here with all the rain we are getting! People say that if you go out to a corn field at night when it is really quiet you can literally hear the corn grow! I need to try it sometime. I'm sure it’s true because it is already so tall.

So Pday ball in Des Moines is always good so I love balling there every Monday! But today we are down in Osceola for the Lenox District P day to be able to get to the District more and have fun with them because they don’t really get fun p days.

Last Tuesday we had Zone Conference in Des Moines and I got to give my first training at a Zone Conference! Elder Lovin and I trained on the Book of Mormon power to convert! It was good we kept it pretty funny but there was also a strong spirit there. We talked about striving to just open the Book of Mormon with people we come in contact with and reading simple powerful verses with them to unleash the powers of the Book of Mormon! I encourage you all to do so daily! I know that as we do that we will watch others be converted but as we see the power of the Book of Mormon convert others it converts us! I learned a lot from giving that training! Afterwards we got the Zone together and all went to T roadhouse!

I'm short on time today but we had a good week! We were able to be in our area all week besides Tuesday! So we were able to get a lot of New Investigators and also drop some that weren't prepared. We have been being creative still so when we are out knocking all day I bring my hacky sack and we hacky sack all the time while out knocking! We actually got a New Investigator who is really cool and loves hacky sack and loves Disc Golf! What are the chances? He is planning on coming to church this week and we are planning on teaching him on Wednesday and playing hacky sack! We are seeing so many Miracles and I am loving the mission! We have a cram packed week this week with 3 exchanges and 2 District meetings so it is gonna fly by but I am excited!

I love you!
Elder Anderson

PS: it won’t let me send pictures so I will send them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment